Training and Placement Cell in the institute plays a vital role and is becoming a key department of the institute. A well-organised placement cell is functioning in the institution with a full time dedicated placement officer,who continuously monitors the employment potentials and arranges the campus interviews for the students. The placement officer maintains a consistent communication with leading companies ‘Nation Wide’ for placement of the students.The office keeps close liaison with various industrial establishments (both private & public sectors),which conduct campus interviews and select graduates and post graduates from all disciplines.The placement cell is having a world class infrastructural facilities to conduct Group Discussions,tests & interviews.The college is actively organising in campus and out campus interviews for its students to get proper placements.
Activities of the Training and Placement Cell:-
- TRAINING: Training and placement cell is very active to arrange the summer training for 3rd year and 2nd year students of B.Tech and 1st Year Students of MBA.
- EDUCATIONAL-TOURS: Educational tours provide first hand knowledge about field application of technical knowledge and help widen the overall concept.The Training and Placement Cell arranges such tours for the students.
- CAMPUS INTERVIEWS: Many leading and reputed Engineering and Management Organisations regularly participate in campus recruitment programme. Our students have proved their worth with the sense of self accomplishment winning the laurels of different organisational setups like TCS, Infosys, Indian Army, Indian Navy, L & T, Accenture, HAL, Areva, iflex Solutions etc.
- Extends the guidance to the students looking for higher studies such as GATE,CAT,GRE etc. and also to choose universities.
- Motivates the students by providing the necessary help and guidance for their personality development.
- Conduct the classes for group discussions, interview technique and technical test on regular basis.
- Placement Cell invites eminent faculty members from MNIT, IIIT-Allahabad, IT-BHU etc. to improve the technical and personal skills.