A library is the heart of an institution. It helps, promotes & coordinates the teaching & academic scenario in the campus. Apart from the main text books, library has newspapers, magazines, journals & periodicals for the overall development of the students. The library is linked with different National & International libraries for the exchange of information. It is fully digitalized by Libsys and has all the reprographic facilities. For a modern educational institution, the library is an important source of learning. BBS College of Engineering & Technology library caters adequately to the needs of B.Tech., M.Tech. & MBA students, research students as well as all the staff members. A well-equipped and well-manage Library is the foundation of modern educational structure. The library is a boon to any organisation.
The BBS College of Engineering & Technology library caters adequately to the needs of B.Tech., M.Tech. & MBA students as well as all the staff members.
- 5000 Titles
- 45000 Volumes
- 180 National Journals
- 552 International e-Journals and Proceedings
- Reading Halls for more than 300 Students
- Special Reading Room for Researchers and Teachers
- Computerised Library Management System
- Online International Journal Workstations Connected with 14 MBPS internet Optical Fiber
- Connectivity (through BSNL) and Wi-Fi campus
- Audio-Visual Library Section with 350 CDs
- Career Guidance Section (35 Tiles)
- Magazines and Periodicals Section (20)
- A separate Reference Section is maintained for important and rare books.
Digital Library is the main attraction to satisfy the thirst for knowledge of the students. It provides Access of 792 e-Journals, Transactions and Conference proceedings. Students can download their desired materials. The E-Journal Program has been launched under INDESTAICTE Consortium with approval of MHRD.